Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The cheapest hostel, a bit strange from the first point of view, but in fact very quiet and cosy. ”
- 24 Aug 2013 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ It was nice but the building was kind of old which gave to the hostel an aspect of dirtiness; but in general it was nice!! ”
- 05 Aug 2013 Rodrigo Mexico
- “ Easily one of the filthiest hostels I've been in. The bathroom shower stalls were run down and the screen doors were off. There was hair everywhere constantly blocking the drain. The garbage was not emptied often enough. The manager or owner had a bad attitude when I requested his help to carry up my suitcases because there was no elevator. Used mentrual pads were in one trash bin still after 3 days. No lockers and bed wasn't made ready. VERY noisy at night. ”
- 21 Sep 2012 Anonymous