Roatan Backpackers' Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Mel and her staff was friendly and informative. The rooms were clean and adequate. ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Mel is just the best! Her place is beautiful and I love the location, secluded but in close proximity to everything. I felt very much at home and I really enjoyed spending time with the other guests. I had the best time and I hope to be back again someday! ”
- 26 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Love staying here. Mel is always accommodating to our requests. A small oasis. ”
- 01 Mar 2014 Rick USA
- “ My only concern with cleanliness was that it seemed my sheets were not clean, they smelled dirty and felt kind of slimy... the rooms however were spotless. I felt very safe, it was quiet and a very friendly environment a very good place to feel welcome. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone! ”
- 30 Jan 2014 Samantha USA