Rock&Wood International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the best hostels I've stayed at, perfect atmosphere for a chill-vacation. ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very comfortable. The pool table and the bar area is nice and spacious. The rooms are well-heated and comfortable. The interior also has a clean/ fresh feel to it. ”
- 31 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ My only complaint isn't even about the hostel. One end if the road they were on smelled a bit funky, and the other end is pretty dark in the evening. All was well knowing that the dark park next to the dark street was a private gated middle school. Still crazy to have a scooter come flying at you out of the darkness. The staff was very accommodating even as I traveled with my young travel buddy! ”
- 22 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The location was nice, right by a school so it was quiet and safe. The surrounding area was full of locals and was clean as well. It was about 3 blocks to the Zhongshan Park metro station (Line 2) and that was the best, because many Shanghai attractions are located right on Line 2. Additionally, the lobby was great and had a fountain and nice couches with good breakfast. My girlfriend and I ate breakfast there each morning before going out to explore Shanghai. Internet was pretty good too. ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Matthew USA