Rock Hostel Km0
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place was okay in a good zone for turist but really noisy to sleep well, all the place was clean but room doesnt ofer lockers or something like that, a lot of very young people there. ”
- 29 Jun 2015 Anonymous Costa Rica
- “ So, this place is really nice! Been staying in 5 different hostels in BA and this my favourite. Its a bit noicy from the street but earplugs will do the trick. Otherwise its clean, has a nice roof-terrace, internet connection everywhere, good location and most of all the staff is great!! Highly recommended. ”
- 08 Feb 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ The location is very central, with spectacular views from the balconys from each room. The terrace at the top of the building is also a great place to meet and socialise, again with great views of Congreso. It is very close to one of the main streets, Corrientes Ave where there are many great cafes and theatres. The staff are very friendly and hospitable. The hostel is quite new with a unique rock band theme. It is very clean and modern, with cool local artistry throughout all rooms. ”
- 27 Oct 2012 Panteli Australia