Rock Hostel Km0
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place STINKS. Literally, couple rooms that I have been in reeked of stinky stuff, bathrooms of mold and common areas of cigarette smoke. Most of the staff are good, but few of them are trying to be "Buddy" type with rowdy boys that stay at hostel and they are letting noise be out of control even at 4-5 AM... Location is great, they have lockers everywhere, breakfast is alright. ”
- 18 Mar 2016 Anonymous Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands
- “ I have to rank this hostel as one of my worst hostel experiences ever. It didn't click. It claims that, after 23 h, noise levels have to go down. They don't. The party can rage until 4 AM or so. Showers are cramped and open, just like high school. Minimal breakfast. The only things I liked are the location and the 'Rock metro map'. Kyuss does rock. ”
- 08 Oct 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ The people, area, and diversity of the hostel is incredible. But one warning is to people are not of party type. They do have small to sorta big hostel parties almost every other day but mainly Friday and Saturday nights. The staff and thr managers are all so very helpful, kind, understanding and patient. Also s good amount of the stafg are bilingual(english and spanish) so if you're a english speaking traveler or just someone that can also speak english then you're fine. Plus i had a A+ time. ”
- 22 Jul 2015 Dennis
- “ The place was okay in a good zone for turist but really noisy to sleep well, all the place was clean but room doesnt ofer lockers or something like that, a lot of very young people there. ”
- 29 Jun 2015 Anonymous Costa Rica