Rock N Bowl Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location and really cool place. Obviously you're above the bowling alley which doesn't shut down until 3 am so the noise goes right until then. Perfect if you want to party though. Good for a night or two to party in Bristol. ”
- 30 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ It's not a sleeping area, load music from the pub downstair and specially form the central court. But big kitchen and loung room but only half of the shower are working. That's a place for clubber who want's to be close to everything and have a nap on the afternoon. ”
- 12 Jul 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Nice place. Plenty of showers & bathrooms and lots of room in the well supplied kitchen. Very large common areas. A good atmosphere for meeting other travelers. Thanks y'all. ”
- 20 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel is more of a long term place rather than short term. It's a big place and its clean but it had not atmosphere. I was given an 8 bed room to myself at the very back of the hostel - very isolating. If your looking to meet people on a short trip pass this place over . ”
- 18 Feb 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ People were very friendly, great location. I would stay again. ”
- 08 Jan 2013 Anonymous Ireland
- “ It was so noisy outside!! The bathroom was soooooo dirty!!! ”
- 06 Jan 2013 Anonymous China