Rock N Bowl Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice stay Monday til Thursday, if you treasure a quiet,peaceful sleep. If you're a partier, you'll like this place. ”
- 08 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ All in all it was a nice hostel (without breakfast) except for Friday/Saturday nights, when the bar caters to the 15-20 people there with extremely loud, bed shaking music, disregarding the majority of others in the hostel. No the ear plugs don't stop the shaking and the throbbing. How the owners justify this foolish action would be good to hear. Pleasing 15 people and ignoring 100-150 other people don't make sense to me. Beds comfy, rooms reasonable size, great security. ”
- 06 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Would recommend and use again!good value and excellent location. ”
- 24 May 2015 Caroline Belgium
- “ We had a very difficult roommate that kept the whole room up all night. The staff was very polite and professional and have us a refund due to the lack of comfort that individual brought us. The location was great and the staff was fantastic! ”
- 11 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Good hostel. Very big, but kept clean and good secured. Forget about a cup of tea after 11am, you're not getting one. It's great for what you pay. ”
- 05 Apr 2015 Anonymous Poland