Rodeway Inns Baltimore
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We got cold room, we were cold. I found some trash in trash can, food in fridge from previous guests. Our room wasn´t clean as good as we had imagined. ”
- 16 Sep 2013 Martina Slovakia
- “ For the price I thought it was not good especially to consider this to be a hostel. The front dest person when i called in was not the friendliest and he said there was no room availiable but when I call the site they had a room. I would definitely not return there. ”
- 13 Mar 2013 David USA
- “ It's in the middle of downtown. Everything is in walkdistance (although some bus lines are apparently for free but I didn't check it!). There's hot water and wireless is available. The most important: There is no bed bugs! The staffs are mostly friendly (although we've seen just two guys). As for breakfast, it depends on what you like. There is (just) coffee, orange jus and bagel, toast or cornflakes, that you can get in the kitchen but either you eat it in your room or while standing there. ”
- 21 Jan 2013 Thanh Switzerland