Rodeway Inns Baltimore
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a very decent stay. Breakfast was somewhat overrated (very thin coffee, weirdly sweet orange juice, jam & butter didn't appear fresh), but it wasn't essential to our stay. The rooms were very dark in their interior, so they didn't feel very cozy and initially a little dirty. The fridge made occasional click sounds like someone was in our room. AC was noisy and everpresent. We really appreciated the friendly staff. Their kindness and interest would probably make us come back another time. ”
- 02 Jul 2014 Kasper Denmark
- “ This place was quite unpleasant. They offered two double beds in the ad and there was only one twin bed. We had to pay for double! The place was dirty and the staff were very unfriendly. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE!! ”
- 21 Feb 2014 Anonymous Colombia
- “ We got cold room, we were cold. I found some trash in trash can, food in fridge from previous guests. Our room wasn´t clean as good as we had imagined. ”
- 16 Sep 2013 Martina Slovakia