Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Only problem is that after 10pm there is no communal area not even to make a drink. Other than that the staff were really helpful and recommended lots of good pinchos bars and the hostel was in a great location. ”
- 08 Sep 2013 Deborah England
- “ I spent two nights at Roger's house. Disadvantages: VERY SMALL rooms, and hardly any air in them, many people in a very small apartment, very few bathing facilities with no real room in them, poor kitchen facilities with hardly any room for people to stand or sit, very bad breakfast. Advantages: The location is very good. ”
- 21 Jul 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Reception was great and the staff were fantastic! The hostel is super well situated in the old part of the town which is gorgeous. We had clean beds and took advantage of the offer to eat at the hostel; we learned how to make paella! The bathrooms and kitchen were clean and there was always a staff member present to help us out if we needed. They treat you like family and you can really relax and enjoy your time. There's toast, coffee and hot chocolate for breakfast. Really a fantastic hostel! ”
- 10 Mar 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ It was great staying at Roger's House! I was just passing by for one night but it was an unforgettable experience thanks to the staff making us dinner & sangria (for which we only chipped in the cost of the ingredients) and taking us out to the only bar around open on Monday. The shower was clean and the bed comfortable. Wouldn't go here if you want to be loud, they have a strict silence policy after 23h because of residential area. Definitely go if you want to meet people though! ”
- 25 Feb 2013 Anonymous Belgium