Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is small but really cozy. We were lucky and stayed alone in a 6-dorm-room (in april). The room had a little balcony towards a plaza with even sea view! Staff was really friendly. If the hostel is fully booked out, the kitchen might be to small and the number of cleaning facilities could be to small, too. Overall, it is a really nice hostel with a great location in the old town, close to lots of tapas bars, restaurants, the beach etc.. We enjoyed our stay at Roger's House. ”
- 07 Apr 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Only problem is that after 10pm there is no communal area not even to make a drink. Other than that the staff were really helpful and recommended lots of good pinchos bars and the hostel was in a great location. ”
- 08 Sep 2013 Deborah England
- “ I spent two nights at Roger's house. Disadvantages: VERY SMALL rooms, and hardly any air in them, many people in a very small apartment, very few bathing facilities with no real room in them, poor kitchen facilities with hardly any room for people to stand or sit, very bad breakfast. Advantages: The location is very good. ”
- 21 Jul 2013 Anonymous Denmark