Roman Holidays Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ The worst hostel that I've stayed at: the building was rundown, staff were unfriendly during the day or drinking at night, beds were rickety, lockers were coming apart, no locks offered, atmosphere was uncomfortable, no social events or walking tours offered. Door to our room was difficult to close and breakfast was meager. I've stayed in hostels in many other countries, and have never had a lock-out time or city tax. I would not suggest others to stay at this hostel unless desperate. ”
thanks for the review(even if exaggerated),we always try to fix the problems.Our rooms are recently renovated(thing we often do),the beds and mattresses are new.The lockers,as stated online.you must bring your padlock,but we DO offer them FREE. There was a pasta night made by our staff and everybody attended(socialized).The lock-out is for cleaning which is needed in a shared dorm.Tax(and all)is written online-like breakfast that is NOT included(we think is nice to have a coffee&croissant FREE).
- 03 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff were very accommodating and extremely friendly. They only problem I had was trying to find it. They don't have a sign on the door so it's hard to know where it is. But they are close to a really awesome gelato shop! I was in heaven! ;) ”
- 16 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very friendly staff, explains very well all options to do. Location is 5 minutes walk form the central train station, and still in a small street so you can find cheaper convenience store and laundrymat nearby. Safe building, and with AC, which you want in the summer. ”
- 01 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ This was one of the better hostels I stayed at while in Italy, I'd stay there again if I'm ever back in Rome. ”
- 26 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I just can say good things about this hostel, good location, clean, good atmosphere, and great staff. Since the beginning they explained me the best places to visit and the best places to go. I felt as a one more of that small family, If someone is thinking to go there I recommend it without any doubt, They have fresh croissants every morning for breakfast!! ”
- 11 Dec 2014 Carlos Spain