Roman Holidays Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly staff, explains very well all options to do. Location is 5 minutes walk form the central train station, and still in a small street so you can find cheaper convenience store and laundrymat nearby. Safe building, and with AC, which you want in the summer. ”
- 01 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ This was one of the better hostels I stayed at while in Italy, I'd stay there again if I'm ever back in Rome. ”
- 26 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I just can say good things about this hostel, good location, clean, good atmosphere, and great staff. Since the beginning they explained me the best places to visit and the best places to go. I felt as a one more of that small family, If someone is thinking to go there I recommend it without any doubt, They have fresh croissants every morning for breakfast!! ”
- 11 Dec 2014 Carlos Spain
- “ Although the allocation of plugs is not sufficient to every bed which made bad neighborhood at the dorm room, however, managers including Daniel and his partners contribute the best service. That is nothing can be replaced. ”
- 19 Oct 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ it is a quite nice hostel for staying. but the 5 mixed room..is a little bit stuffy... but except that, everything is good. It is very close to Termini station, so it is very easy to move other cities. ”
- 07 Sep 2014 Anonymous South Korea