Rome City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Small but very cozy place with cool guys working there. Not withing the walking distance from the center but very good linked by bus, tram and metro to any part of Rome. ”
- 17 Nov 2013 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ Good hostel with nice restaurants across the road, close to the subway which goes right into town. ”
- 20 Sep 2013 shannon New Zealand
- “ Nice place... it's on a university area so it's really cool place. A lot of pizza shops around with great prices! Bad thing was how difficult was for me and my girlfriend to find the place... I would blame on Rome's public transportation. The staff is great, small place but really nice atmosphere. They have a kitchen and fridge... also a couple of computers for you to use. The place is not close to mayor attractions but it isn't that far anyway haha! ”
- 04 Sep 2013 Anonymous Costa Rica
- “ Great Hospitality, a lil bit further out. but really good place if your not afraid to take the bus or walk a lil bit ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Pros: the Bengali guy was nice, the location is good, air conditioning and wi-fi in rooms. Cons: no ladder to climb the beds, the bathroom is extremely small and could be cleaner, they only have a few lockers, no EC payment, the breakfast is really bad. It's definitely expensive considering what they offer, but I would probably stay again because it's in a convenient position for me (close to Tiburtina station). ”
- 16 Jul 2013 Alessio Italy
- “ A bus from Termini get you right in front of the building, so you dont have to walk very much, the facilities was ok, nice staff, the room was always clean, they have taxi call service. Good value for your money. ”
- 13 Jul 2013 Anonymous Mexico