Rome City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The breakfast in the morning is kind of lacking ”
- 02 Jun 2015 Nichola Canada
- “ It was clean, joyful, cozy place. All of the rooms and toilets are cleaning everyday. Also staff was very helpful. There is a pizza place near it was cheap and delicious. I It is really close to termini station. You can walk in 15 min. ”
- 07 Mar 2015 ezgi Turkey
- “ Breakfast is excellent: croissants,cookies,bread,cakes,honey nuts,coffee,tea cocoa, milk, etc etc.It`s a really complete and yummie breakfast!Bedrooms are clean and warm in winter. Shower is excellent, with hot water and clean.You have a bedroom with bathroom inside, or the other ones with two shared bathrooms.Kitchen is very complete and new, you have everything you need to cook and save money.The location is good near the metro. The staff was very helpfull and very nice with us. ”
- 12 Jan 2015 Juan Ignacio Argentina
- “ It was a really nice place and great for the price. I was actually really surprise how close it was to all the major locations. ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA