Rome City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A little hard to find to hostels number.it can be a little big sign for finding to hostel. ”
- 14 Jan 2017 yiğit yusuf Turkey
- “ Great place for the money. It's not huge, and it's not in the center, but it's big enough and close to a metro line. The staff is great, very friendly, and everything is super convenient. Would look here first if I was going to Rome again. ”
- 01 Jul 2016 anthony USA
- “ The staff was really helpful and nice and probably the best part of staying in this hostel. They also made the atmosphere when people were openly talking to each other. The hostel is not located to the center, but it's near Tiburtina bus and railway station, so it's convenient for someone who travels from that station. We could left our luggages to the hostel after check-out and came to pick them up later. The bathrooms were the cleanest ones than in any of the hostels where I have stayed before ”
- 23 Apr 2016 Pipsa Finland