Rome City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a really nice place and great for the price. I was actually really surprise how close it was to all the major locations. ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Small but very cozy place with cool guys working there. Not withing the walking distance from the center but very good linked by bus, tram and metro to any part of Rome. ”
- 17 Nov 2013 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ Good hostel with nice restaurants across the road, close to the subway which goes right into town. ”
- 20 Sep 2013 shannon New Zealand
- “ Nice place... it's on a university area so it's really cool place. A lot of pizza shops around with great prices! Bad thing was how difficult was for me and my girlfriend to find the place... I would blame on Rome's public transportation. The staff is great, small place but really nice atmosphere. They have a kitchen and fridge... also a couple of computers for you to use. The place is not close to mayor attractions but it isn't that far anyway haha! ”
- 04 Sep 2013 Anonymous Costa Rica