Roof View Place
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was the main problem. There were 2 girls one at night and the other in the day light. The one who was at night I don´t know what was her problem but definitely did not want to work there. The other one in the day light seems to be a owner or something like that this one was very friendly. ”
- 03 Jan 2013 Mauro Argentine
- “ breakfast served was fabulous, staff was accomodating, location very convenient, clean and cozy room [we stayed in the most expensive room], but still i said comfortable and quiet, the ataff at night especially the older lady was real, real nice [giving us tips where to go, what to see, what mode of transportation to take. i greatly recommend this nice hotel ”
- 29 May 2012 Fatima
- “ This hostel is ideally located for visiting all the old town sites on foot, close to Khao San road. This is a very basic place- bed, shower, and good breakfast. I enjoyed the freshh fruit especially. And of course a cup of coffee brewed in the morning. Room had a narrow balcony, and a fridge, which got water close to cold temperature.air conditiner works, shower, towels, soaps- all what you need. also, enjoyed sitting onthe top of the roof at night ) ”
- 16 Apr 2012 Oksana
- “ It is a really nice place with very helpful and friendly staff who tries to make everything possible. Even a checkout at 4 am was not a problem at all. Furthermore, the breakfast was great with a big variety of food, e.g. cornflakes, fruits, toast, rice etc. ”
- 26 Jan 2012 Bianca