Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel with a good location, and Deny is extremely helpful and a laid back guy. Whatever questions you might have, he is there to help you and can also organize local tours. I did not have time for these at this time, but I know people who went and did enjoy it. ”
- 22 Sep 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ The owner of the hostel, Deni, was a very nice guy. He picked us up from the bus station and gave us a ride when we left Mostar, despite the fact that he was not feeling very well that day. The room was nice and there was a desktop that we can use. There was a nice garden downstairs. Deni provided us with good recommendations on food and attractions. We joined a Herzegovina day tour organized by this hostel together with some other hostels nearby. It was great fun with good value for money. ”
- 30 Aug 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Excellent location. We were taken on an interesting tour - Dervish house, village and waterfalls. I didn't realise there was an age limit on this hostel and I was told! Which didn't make me feel very good. Been travelling most of my life and don't want to stop. It should be about an attitude if mind not your age! Anyone who stays in hostels knows how it can be ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Fiona England