Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly atmosphere, Deny and his family very helpful and I think this is a one of the best hostels on Balkans! ”
- 10 Aug 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ Mostar is a wonderful city and this is an excellent place to enjoy it. Very friendly staff makes you feel at home. Everything you need. ”
- 14 Mar 2013 Clark USA
- “ Room was clean/ tidy. Near from the bridge. ”
- 14 Aug 2012 Laimonas
- “ Deny is a very friendly host he offered me a free pick up from the bus station and a drive back when i'm leaving and he told me about the places i'd like to visit on a small map as a quick tour. It's about 3 minutes away from the old bridge by walking. Rooms and the bathroom are pretty clean. I'd definitely recommend Rooms Deny. ”
- 24 Jun 2012 Ersin