Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice and clean hostel close to the old bridge. We booked a tour with deny, who led us to waterfalls and castles. Which has been an amazing experience, However i would have liked more historical facts , backed by numbers, rather than vague explanations. Dey is a cool guy. The most lovely person in the hostel is his father though. Who gave us free fruits and recomended the cheapest bakery i have seen in my life. ”
- 01 Sep 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ The location was great, just minutes walk to the old town bridge and market. The hostel was lovely, very clean and homely. The thing that made Rooms Deny the best hostel I have stayed in, was the hospitality. Deny is one of the friendliest guys I've ever met and went out of his way to make sure everyone was comfortable and having a great time.I highly recommend staying here as I know I will definitely be coming back. ”
- 12 Aug 2015 Andrew Scotland
- “ Hostel with a good location, and Deny is extremely helpful and a laid back guy. Whatever questions you might have, he is there to help you and can also organize local tours. I did not have time for these at this time, but I know people who went and did enjoy it. ”
- 22 Sep 2014 Anonymous Finland