Rooms and Apartment Cvita
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This private apartment is located about 20 min from the beach (walk distance) and connection with city center (about 30 min on feet away) or the beach is very good. The surroundigs are very pretty. I didn't complain about the mosquitos, in the windows were some anti-mosquitos nets. The kitchen equipment was good but the only thing I needed was some bowls for soups and sharp knife. The landlady was very nice and helpful.It wasnt a problem to stay longer. 13 e for a night is a descent price. ”
- 09 Sep 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ Not close to old town at all... Bus comes rarely, the owner always want to earn more money from us by taxi services. Also, the owner speaks not so good English, German might be better for her. ”
- 25 Aug 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ The host didn't know to speak english well, it was very hard to understand her. the place smelled funny and the sheets weren't that clean. the location was far from the center of the city, not very convenient when you travel without a car. ”
- 02 Sep 2011 Noah