Roots and Boots Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best opion, just the wifi signal could be better ;) ”
- 09 Sep 2014 Myrna Brazil
- “ Great friendly place to end the Camino de Santiago. Not in the historic city centre per se but close to the old Cathedral and a park, in a quiet area 250m away. If you haven't walked the Camino you may be surprised at the large variety of ages of the guests. Its in a charming old house with charming creaky wooden floorboards like its sister hostel in León. Views of the cathedral from all rooms on one side of the building. ”
- 17 Jun 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Great place to stay at the end ofthe Camino de Santiago (with guests of all ages). friendly staff who speak english if your spanish isn't up to scratch. Nice patio too. Like the other Alda Hostel I went to in León its in a nice old house with lots of creaky wooden floorboards. From half the rooms you have a direct view of the cathedrals. ”
- 14 Jun 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ The room is stinky. Open window. Now the room is cold. Close window. Now the room is stinky. Repeat. The sheets are not sheets, theyre "sheets", so bring a sleeping bag. ”
- 30 Apr 2014 Anonymous Denmark