Roots and Boots Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Enjoyed my stay at Roots and Boots after 24 days of walking the Camino. The close location to the Cathedral and a park was very nice. Having a place to unwind and relax, both indoors and out. Thank you kindly for the wonderful hospitality. ”
- 12 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Very basic hostel. Don't expect too much. ”
- 09 Jul 2016 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ This is definitely a backpacking hostel, so don't expect anything too fancy! But the beds were comfortable, the staff was friendly, and the location was great. ”
- 13 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The breakfast for 3€ is definetely not worth it considering you can get a cooked meal for the same price in Porto. The matress I had was very springy, but my friend's was comfortable. The rest of the facilities was good. The ambiance is cute but its very calm/dead. ”
- 26 Feb 2016 timothee Canada