Roots and Boots Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was clean, the owner really friendly and sweet. The room was spacious and the bed was good. The big plus, kitchen and garden. ”
- 17 Apr 2017 Guillaume
- “ Enjoyed my stay at Roots and Boots after 24 days of walking the Camino. The close location to the Cathedral and a park was very nice. Having a place to unwind and relax, both indoors and out. Thank you kindly for the wonderful hospitality. ”
- 12 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Very basic hostel. Don't expect too much. ”
- 09 Jul 2016 Anonymous Switzerland