Roots and Boots Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The breakfast for 3€ is definetely not worth it considering you can get a cooked meal for the same price in Porto. The matress I had was very springy, but my friend's was comfortable. The rest of the facilities was good. The ambiance is cute but its very calm/dead. ”
- 26 Feb 2016 timothee Canada
- “ Not so bad, not so good ”
- 02 Oct 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ IT.S A BEAUTIFUL BUILDING WITH A BIG GARDEN. ”
- 04 Jul 2015 sonia Spain
- “ Really lovely atmosphere and the facilities where very good. Shame we could only stay for one night! ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Anonymous England