Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Well situated, a 15 minute walk from the Gautrain station. Staff was very friendly. But the facilities listed are not true: no free breakfast and very expensive internet access. 2 bed dorms don't exist (although we reached a solution). Only one shower to be shared among all the dorms (or so I was told by the staff). Finally, dirty place. After having checked out, I returned to my room (where I was told to store my things) only to discover the cleaning lady straightening the alread used bedsheets ”
- 31 Mar 2013 Anonymous Spain
- “ We received a very warm welcoome from Karen. ”
- 06 Feb 2013 SUSAN Zimbabwe
- “ The shower turn on/off handle was broken and if one is not carefull could be scald by the very hot water. There was not enough cooking utensils to be used by guest in the lodge. No microwave to warm your food. The washer machine was not working either. ”
- 07 Sep 2012 Shelia A.
- “ We got bed bugs from staying here, the woman at the front desk was never present when we went to the desk (usually eating lunch, having a shower, etc. she told us when she finally returned) &acted very irritated at having to do any part of her job. Also, we booked a transfer & were told one rate by the owner and then the woman at the desk told us it would be R200 more than the owner told us. We then had to wait 45 minutes for the driver to take us, though he was already on the premises. ”
- 25 Feb 2012 Katie