Rossco Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ What a beautiful place! Nice garden and the 4 bed dorm was very nice. If you like animals this is the place to be, they are however doing lots of effort to steal your breakfast and unfortunately there is also smelly dog poop in the garden. ”
- 21 Nov 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ This place has a homey feeling. I stay here for a surmountable time. The staff is not nice and kind at all. I only found 2 people to be nice and one was David and the other was a older gentleman who always has a baby with him(don't know his name). The lady that works there was very nasty to me. They don't say hello or good morning. There is a lack of power outlets. The facility is nice and huge. Enjoyed the bonfires. ”
- 06 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I will describe Rossco as the perfect hostel, our room was perfect, clean and had extra blanquets because it can get cold at nights, the hostel has everything for you to have a good time on it, its not a place just to sleep in , the bonfire is a great idea to socialize, there is a pool table, a cinema room. I would definetly stay here again, the tours are in a very good price. the only problem is the staff should talk better english. ”
- 30 Dec 2012 Tanya USA