Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Hostel was amazing for this price! We stayed for four nights and didn't have anything to criticize. The breakfast was excellent. You could choose between crepes and scrambled eggs and got toast, tea, coffee and jam as much as you wanted. The location was also perfect. We had a fantastic view over the Rossio Place. Thanks to the friendly and helpfull staff we had a great time at Rossio Hostel! ”
- 03 Feb 2015 Sina Germany
- “ Amazing weekend!! ”
- 04 Jul 2014 Matthew USA
- “ Everything is great ”
- 11 Jun 2014 Anonymous Vietnam
- “ The hostel is very well located, can be easily accessed from the airport by metro and is near train station to get out of the city as well. Recommanded for couples or travelers who want a clean and cozy hostel to stay in. Activities such as Fado night, pub crawl and movie night were organised. The downside is that the atmosphere pretty low, we met a few people during our stay of 5 nights, not a party hostel or to meet people if it's what you want. ”
- 26 Apr 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Good location and fun place to stay. Organised pub crawls and tapas night was a good way to meet new people. Fantastic staff were very helpful and showed us around the best bars in town. Thanks Silvia for the loan of your Portugal flag to take to the Sporting v Porto football match! ”
- 13 Mar 2014 Anonymous England