Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location and fun place to stay. Organised pub crawls and tapas night was a good way to meet new people. Fantastic staff were very helpful and showed us around the best bars in town. Thanks Silvia for the loan of your Portugal flag to take to the Sporting v Porto football match! ”
- 13 Mar 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Loved the breakfast - especially the pancakes. :) ”
- 04 Aug 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ I stay at the Hostel for 3 nights. Excellent location. Great breakfast. Tea for free all day long. Very nice and talkative people inside at the reception. Best choice! ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Agnieszka Poland