Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing weekend!! ”
- 04 Jul 2014 Matthew USA
- “ Everything is great ”
- 11 Jun 2014 Anonymous Vietnam
- “ The hostel is very well located, can be easily accessed from the airport by metro and is near train station to get out of the city as well. Recommanded for couples or travelers who want a clean and cozy hostel to stay in. Activities such as Fado night, pub crawl and movie night were organised. The downside is that the atmosphere pretty low, we met a few people during our stay of 5 nights, not a party hostel or to meet people if it's what you want. ”
- 26 Apr 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Good location and fun place to stay. Organised pub crawls and tapas night was a good way to meet new people. Fantastic staff were very helpful and showed us around the best bars in town. Thanks Silvia for the loan of your Portugal flag to take to the Sporting v Porto football match! ”
- 13 Mar 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Loved the breakfast - especially the pancakes. :) ”
- 04 Aug 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ I stay at the Hostel for 3 nights. Excellent location. Great breakfast. Tea for free all day long. Very nice and talkative people inside at the reception. Best choice! ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Agnieszka Poland