Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fantastic: location, room, view, staff, atmosphere. I would definitely stay here again, it's perfectly located in the heart of where you want to be, when visiting Lisbon! ”
- 09 Mar 2015 Aja USA
- “ The staff is very friendly and helpful. We had a two person privat room and it was clean and the best thing was our view. We had a perfect view, the location was extremly central, there are restaurants, supermarket and metro station within 3min walk. All in all we had a perfect time in Lisboa and at the hostel. ”
- 07 Mar 2015 Thu Tra Germany
- “ The Hostel was amazing for this price! We stayed for four nights and didn't have anything to criticize. The breakfast was excellent. You could choose between crepes and scrambled eggs and got toast, tea, coffee and jam as much as you wanted. The location was also perfect. We had a fantastic view over the Rossio Place. Thanks to the friendly and helpfull staff we had a great time at Rossio Hostel! ”
- 03 Feb 2015 Sina Germany
- “ Amazing weekend!! ”
- 04 Jul 2014 Matthew USA
- “ Everything is great ”
- 11 Jun 2014 Anonymous Vietnam
- “ The hostel is very well located, can be easily accessed from the airport by metro and is near train station to get out of the city as well. Recommanded for couples or travelers who want a clean and cozy hostel to stay in. Activities such as Fado night, pub crawl and movie night were organised. The downside is that the atmosphere pretty low, we met a few people during our stay of 5 nights, not a party hostel or to meet people if it's what you want. ”
- 26 Apr 2014 Anonymous Canada