Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly and nice staff. The rooms are secured with a key + a locker below the bed. Central location essay to reach from the airport. ”
- 29 May 2016 Anonymous France
- “ This is the best hostel I have stayed in. A perfect central location. The staff are amazing. The most beautiful breakfasts EVER. It is easily the best located and friendly hostel in Lisbon, if not Europe. Ask the staff about the local family run restaurants nearby rather than the expensive ones on the main streets and squares. My best meal yet at 1/3 of the price. Well done Rossio! ”
- 25 Apr 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ We had a wonderful stay at the hostel! Checking in earier was no problem, all the staff was incredibly nice and the rooms were nice and clean as well as the bathrooms. The breakfast was AMAZING (fresh made scrambled eggs or chocolate crêpe!). All three of us would definitly come back any time! ”
- 13 Mar 2016 Pauline Germany
- “ Very nice hostel. Friendly staff and clean and tidy room. Room had a view over Rossio square, which was nice. Free wifi and tea and coffee! ”
- 28 Nov 2015 Hanna Netherlands
- “ Pros: Spotlessly clean, large rooms, large lockers with padlocks provided, comfortable beds, helpful staff, excellent breakfast included' convenient for Metro and supermarket. Cons: Noisy traffic and people outside, non-stop music in common area. ”
- 16 Sep 2015 Anonymous England