Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Loved the breakfast - especially the pancakes. :) ”
- 04 Aug 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ I stay at the Hostel for 3 nights. Excellent location. Great breakfast. Tea for free all day long. Very nice and talkative people inside at the reception. Best choice! ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Agnieszka Poland
- “ Excellent location, you can't get more downtown that this - everything at walking distance. Be prepared that at nights around Rossio square there are some 'salesmen' operating, especially as you first time jump off from Aerobus. But location is safe and ok in every way. Hostel is clean, has friendly staff and nice simple breakfast. If you are travelling winter rooms get quite cold but ours had heater that saved the day (night). Recommended. ”
- 05 Apr 2013 Juha
- “ One of the best hostels i have ever been in my life...the location is great...i really enjoyed lisbon becuz of that .. special thanks for all the people working in the hostel...especially Marco and Patrícia..i love both of u guys...i will come to Portugal again to stay in this Hostel.. ”
- 05 Feb 2013 Mohamed Egypt