Rosy Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice and helpful staff! Had some good insider tipps for us, incl. an all-Khmer vegetarian restaurant, which bank takes no commission and where to avoid the Angkor Wat masses. The balcony is great, too. ”
- 04 Feb 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ The staff were great. All very friendly and willing to help. The location is pretty good. Walking to most of the night life is only 10 minutes and its not a bad walk. It is closer to all of the temples though because of the location. The building is quite nice and there is a lot of nice places to sit and enjoy a drink. The room was nice and clean. ”
- 07 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We love this guesthouse!!! Very nice and clean, all the staff is really kind and helpfull, their western food was our salvation everyday, we didn't do anything except resting and eating, they even organized our tuk-tuk to Angkor Wat both days. Loved it! ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Anonymous Chile
- “ Great place with great food. Everyone was incredibly helpful. ”
- 11 Jun 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ The location was very nice, walking/biking distance to the city center. Also we went to the Ankor National Park by bikes too. Bedroom, bathroom and other public places were clean. Friendly staffs, reasonable price, we really liked it. ”
- 24 May 2014 Yuki Japan
- “ This is a great place to stay they have thought of everything you need and is well organised.the staff are all very Ttentive nd always happy to serve you theey go out of tbeir wY to talk to you and make you feel at home. It is situated opposite a green area with river wbich is pleasa t ”
- 26 Mar 2014 alison