Rosy Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I quite enjoyed my experience at Rosy Guest House. The staff were friendly and helped me arrange a tuk-tuk driver to pick me up from the airport, drive me around during my entire stay, and take me back to the airport, and also helped book me tickets to the Phare Circus. The atmosphere was fairly friendly albeit quiet, but the fact that they double as a restaurant helps. The location was a bit far from most of the action in Siem Reap but it wasn't a big deal for me. Rooms were clean and simple! ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It was such an amazing stay. Everyone was so nice and lovely. ”
- 08 Jun 2015 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Very friendly and helpful staff (found me a driver for the day). ”
- 22 Feb 2015 Anonymous France
- “ Very nice and helpful staff! Had some good insider tipps for us, incl. an all-Khmer vegetarian restaurant, which bank takes no commission and where to avoid the Angkor Wat masses. The balcony is great, too. ”
- 04 Feb 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ The staff were great. All very friendly and willing to help. The location is pretty good. Walking to most of the night life is only 10 minutes and its not a bad walk. It is closer to all of the temples though because of the location. The building is quite nice and there is a lot of nice places to sit and enjoy a drink. The room was nice and clean. ”
- 07 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA