Rosy Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Rosy is a lovely guesthouse with nice, clean private rooms, good breakfast menu and excellent bar. Note though, that cheaper rooms do not come with ac and Siem Reap can be scorching hot. Staff can point you to non touristy places in town and they are quite knowledgeable when it comes to off the beaten path visits to Angkor. They also have bikes for rent and profits go for a good cause. Would love to stay there again. ”
- 08 Mar 2016 Anonymous Croatia
- “ Great staff, very friendly, helpful and I think their local good causeswork is FAB! I won an embaressing heap of prizes on the raffle but didn't gave the space to carry or the time to use. Front of house could do with smartening up, maybe a few plants, room safes would be good. The room was just right and spotless. The tucker was spot on, the pie & chips went down a treat (I can't eat local all the time!). Many thanks Rachel, Smiley and All Ian P ”
- 01 Oct 2015 Anonymous Wales
- “ This was a lovely place to stay and very central but quiet compared to some other areas in Siem Reap. It is obviously a populat placr for ex-pats. and I would assume because of the delicious home-made food - both local and British cuisine. The staff were very friendly but the owners were less so. ”
- 20 Sep 2015 Anonymous England