Rotorua Central Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fantastic - Neil and Catherine were lovely - spa was great - comfy bed, easy location - Fantastic hostel! ”
- 06 Mar 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ We loved this hostel; lots of original wood was maintained with the high ceilings. Well stocked, big kitchen. Helpful staff. Within walking distances to most services. Highly recommend. ”
- 10 Jul 2016 Margaret USA
- “ An average hostel- our twin room was tiny but expected this for the price. The staff were not as welcoming as other hostels we have been too, but they were polite. The kitchen was the only let down- great that we get free spices to use, but it was filthy! Make sure you wash dishes before you use them. Bathrooms were okay. Atmosphere- zero. However the beds were super comfortable- wish I stayed an extra day just to solely sleep :). Oh and there's a Pak'n'Save nearby- great for us backpackers. ”
- 15 May 2016 Anonymous England
- “ Nice hostel in a great central location in Rotorua, a great base for exploring the Lake Rotorua and surrounding areas. Enjoyed my stay. ”
- 02 May 2016 Anonymous England