Rotorua Central Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really lovely! The sunny yellow room 20 was one of our favorite stops in New Zealand. Thank you! ”
- 09 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Colourful buildings on the seafront. Hostel was fine but taken over by chattering Germans. ”
- 29 Dec 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Welcoming and helpful staff. Great hostel. ”
- 24 Dec 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Nice hostel, clean and fully equipped kitchen, comfortable beds, clean and convenient bathrooms. I recommend, really worth it for the price. ”
- 29 Sep 2014 Anne-Laure France
- “ Had a lovely time here. Things were well organized. Information about the local area was great as well as being able to lock things in a safe closet when we went out for the day ”
- 20 Sep 2014 Amelia New Zealand
- “ The couple who run the hostel were awesome! They offered a lot of great advice on activities and were super friendly. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean. The kitchen was on the unclean side, with not a lot of resources to use. However with that said, I would definitely stay here again. ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Anonymous Canada