Rotorua Central Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel, clean and fully equipped kitchen, comfortable beds, clean and convenient bathrooms. I recommend, really worth it for the price. ”
- 29 Sep 2014 Anne-Laure France
- “ Had a lovely time here. Things were well organized. Information about the local area was great as well as being able to lock things in a safe closet when we went out for the day ”
- 20 Sep 2014 Amelia New Zealand
- “ The couple who run the hostel were awesome! They offered a lot of great advice on activities and were super friendly. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean. The kitchen was on the unclean side, with not a lot of resources to use. However with that said, I would definitely stay here again. ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Friendly staff. Charming buildings. Close to shops. Free parking. Only bummer was very limited free wifi and the kitchen didn't have any free oils for cooking. We would definitely sty there agin. ”
- 18 May 2014 Stephanie USA