Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If you want somewhere relaxed, affordable and with a great location, look no further than Route 39. The location is a bit difficult to find, but write down directions from Taksim Square and make it much easier. The staff were incredibly helpful and very friendly. While the rooms were a bit hot, and the bathrooms in the dorms weren't stellar, the rooftop terrace was amazing. Very relaxing and phenomenal view of Istanbul. Do yourself a favor and stay at Route 39 and eat at No 19 up the road. ”
- 16 Aug 2013 Michael USA
- “ N'oubliez pas vos boules quies!!! Les chambres donnent sur la rue, les fenêtres ne sont pas doublées, passe rideaux. C pas un endroit ou on peut se reposer.Le matelas a 200 ans, le drap est une bout de tissu...Les espaces communs sont sales et délabrés..Le staff n'est pas du tout friendly...Je veux pas faire la française mais en tout cas je la déconseille, les commentaires trip advisor ne sont pas fidèles à la réalité..mauvais rapport qualité/prix.bien située avec taksim..n'y allez pas ”
- 30 Apr 2013 Delphine France
- “ This is my 2nd visit to the hostel, I went there 6 month ago and I liked the hostel so much So I went again. Its very clean ,very secure , all crew is friendly I felt that am at home . ”
- 19 Apr 2013 Anonymous Turkey
- “ We stayed five nights. Hostel was cheap and lacked any particular character, quite shabby (but not dirty). Our private room was not very comfortable or cosy, but it was cheap so cannot complain. Very small breakfast. Hostel has very nice location indeed: very close to Taksim, Istitklal; three mins to trams which take you to the old town in 10 mins (and run very frequently). Staff tried to help, but not always was competent, e.g. didn't know about existence of Chora Church in Istanbul. ”
- 14 Mar 2013 Maryana Russia