Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is good, the terrace is good when it's open, since some evening one of the two owners prefer to keep it as "private" when he's flirting with one or two girls. Actually their main job is to flirt with the client. The staff do the cleaning but it's an old smelling building, especially the bathroom smells the sewer (not their fault though). The atmosphere is weird, everyday you will see the owners talking badly to the staff (even if they are doing their best). Also security is bad ”
- 04 Jun 2015 Anonymous France
- “ Location close to street train, but on a steep slope, get ready for some exercise! ”
- 28 Feb 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Very good location close to Taksim Square and Kabatas tram station. Nice Bosphorus view when you are using internet or have rest on the terrasse. Really kind staff but not so concerned by cleaning your room. ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Vincent France