Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location close to street train, but on a steep slope, get ready for some exercise! ”
- 28 Feb 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Very good location close to Taksim Square and Kabatas tram station. Nice Bosphorus view when you are using internet or have rest on the terrasse. Really kind staff but not so concerned by cleaning your room. ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Vincent France
- “ We feel very goog at the stay. ”
- 17 Jun 2014 Ana Uruguay
- “ Varning for bed bugs, but otherwise the facilities was ok. The roof top place was Amazing. Its Close to Takism Square who is the heart of the city but its kind of far away from the main cites as the blue mosque, Hagia sofia and others. But its easy to Catch a tram there! Consider its low price and the value I got for my money I would recommend this hostel. ”
- 03 Jun 2014 Anonymous Sweden