Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We feel very goog at the stay. ”
- 17 Jun 2014 Ana Uruguay
- “ Varning for bed bugs, but otherwise the facilities was ok. The roof top place was Amazing. Its Close to Takism Square who is the heart of the city but its kind of far away from the main cites as the blue mosque, Hagia sofia and others. But its easy to Catch a tram there! Consider its low price and the value I got for my money I would recommend this hostel. ”
- 03 Jun 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Great location, great staff, great environment! Only thing that could be a negative was that the staff that man the rooftop bar play the music realllllyyyyy loud, and for people on the top floor who would be trying to sleep, it could have been difficult with the loud noise playing. ”
- 19 Mar 2014 Kyle USA
- “ If you want somewhere relaxed, affordable and with a great location, look no further than Route 39. The location is a bit difficult to find, but write down directions from Taksim Square and make it much easier. The staff were incredibly helpful and very friendly. While the rooms were a bit hot, and the bathrooms in the dorms weren't stellar, the rooftop terrace was amazing. Very relaxing and phenomenal view of Istanbul. Do yourself a favor and stay at Route 39 and eat at No 19 up the road. ”
- 16 Aug 2013 Michael USA