Route 66 Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You guys need to improve everything to make people want to live in hostels specially in albuquerque. ”
- 05 Apr 2015 avishek USA
- “ This place has one of the best staff for a smaller-operation hostel that I've ever stayed at. Professional yet friendly, not overbearing nor aloof. Good advice on places to go and see. The quality of the building and facilities are all right. Quite a bit cramped and rickety, but clean overall despite being somewhat smelly in places (not dirty smelly, just old smelly as expected from an old building that hasn't seen renovation). That said, excellent price for the budget traveler. ”
- 11 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I really enjoy my stay here. It is relaxed and comfortable. Being able to remain during the day and have a luggage lockup to store stuff on the day I leave is really good. It's a great pace to unwind and catch up on a few jobs during a very busy holiday schedule. I highly recommend it. ”
- 13 May 2014 Anonymous Australia