Route 66 Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ absolutely incredible, have already recommended to all my friends (even the ones who are apprehensive to hostel life.) will def be back! ”
- 11 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I enjoyed the location, it was quiet enough and a very pleasant, homey feeling. ”
- 04 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel only has a swamp cooler on the top floor. It doesn't cool the lower floor where the dorms, kitchen, and common area are. It is very hot and stuffy on that floor. If you try to open a door at night to let the cool air in the staff gets mad and closes everything. They say it's letting out the cold but it's letting out the heat. It needs a swamp cooler on both floors to be a comfortable place to stay. It gets pretty hot in Albuquerque and at times the hostel is hotter than the outside. ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Tremendous value for what the nightly fee was. For $20.00 a night, exdcellent value. Walking distance to greyhound and train. Didnt have to rent a car. $11 shuttle to airport Saturday was reasonable. No air but fan in room helped. ”
- 05 Jun 2013 Craig USA
- “ the staff are cool, but three of the seven staff has super ego . bigger than their head, especially the couple. no offense. ”
- 26 May 2013 Anonymous USA