Route 66 Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place has one of the best staff for a smaller-operation hostel that I've ever stayed at. Professional yet friendly, not overbearing nor aloof. Good advice on places to go and see. The quality of the building and facilities are all right. Quite a bit cramped and rickety, but clean overall despite being somewhat smelly in places (not dirty smelly, just old smelly as expected from an old building that hasn't seen renovation). That said, excellent price for the budget traveler. ”
- 11 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I really enjoy my stay here. It is relaxed and comfortable. Being able to remain during the day and have a luggage lockup to store stuff on the day I leave is really good. It's a great pace to unwind and catch up on a few jobs during a very busy holiday schedule. I highly recommend it. ”
- 13 May 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ I've stayed at a lot of hostels, and this was the weirdest one of all of them. I arrived late and was the only female staying here. One dude kinda was stalking me and creeped me out. There was no staff around. I understand that I arrived late, but there was no prior communication to give a heads up about what to do once I arrived, where to find sheets, etc. Someone told me to keep my car parked out front, and at 8am some woman barged into my room and yelled at me to move it ASAP. Weird place ”
- 20 Apr 2014 Nicole USA
- “ absolutely incredible, have already recommended to all my friends (even the ones who are apprehensive to hostel life.) will def be back! ”
- 11 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I enjoyed the location, it was quiet enough and a very pleasant, homey feeling. ”
- 04 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA