Rowan Tree Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great Hostel and town all around. ”
- 27 Nov 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ Nice lociaton at the river ”
- 16 Oct 2015 Bernhard Germany
- “ One of the best. Very very clean Great mattress Very nice breakfast and kitchen. ”
- 14 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel claims to be the best hostel in Ireland and it might actually be true. Not that I have visited all the hostels in Ireland but the ones I have visited are all miles behind this one. Very picturesque setting with the river just outside the door. Good security were they actually check that you live in the hostel at reception. Big kitchen and plenty of refrigerators, etc. Nice clean rooms, with modern bathrooms. Overall very nice. ”
- 30 Jun 2015 Martin Sweden
- “ We only stayed a night, but it was worth the money. Everything was walking distance, and the staff was fantastic. ”
- 21 Jun 2015 Katherine USA
- “ Everything was good. Nice rooms, nice bathroom. Everything clean. The only thing is you could extend the WiFi so that you can use it at the rooms. ”
- 17 Jun 2015 Anonymous Germany