Rowan Tree Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was the most beautiful I have ever been to. We booked a room of 4 beds, it had its own bathroom, it was very clean, looked quite new, big balcony, right at the river and the center was just over the bridge. The staff was very helpfull and pleasant. I recommend this hostel from all of my heart. Thanks to the owner for taking care of. ”
- 26 Jun 2016 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Lovely hostel. Everything from the gentleman at the front desk all the way to cleanliness of the room was fantastic. There was even a kitchen which was expected but what wasn't expected was it having a ton of free food inside including cereal, fruit, pastries, pasta, etc. I even learned that the hostel was once or originally a gentlemans club. Everything in Ireland has a little history to it.! ”
- 10 Mar 2016 Adam USA
- “ Great Hostel and town all around. ”
- 27 Nov 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ The room is big and I can have my own space for open my luggage beside my bed. The kitchen is also big and has anything you need. It is a nice and lovely place to stay. ”
- 23 Oct 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Nice lociaton at the river ”
- 16 Oct 2015 Bernhard Germany
- “ One of the best. Very very clean Great mattress Very nice breakfast and kitchen. ”
- 14 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA