Rowan Tree Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We have been only two days in the hostel but everything was fine especially the guest kitchen and the big room for lunch and breakfasts, also self service laundry ( washing + drying ) in big washers/dryers if needed (by paying an extra you get tokens). Good place for a short stay and good position for reaching Cliffs of Moher despite of Ennis town that is maybe too quiet in August. ”
- 10 Aug 2014 NICHOLAS Italy
- “ We enjoyed our stay in Ennis at the Rowen Tree Hostel. Best hostel we stayed in across Europe. Clean, updated and nice facilities. Helpful and friendly staff. Only complaint from our family of 4 (with teenagers) was that the beds were too hard for us. Otherwise, everything was perfect! ”
- 17 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We had a group of 7 and they put us in an eight person room with our own bathroom. Clean and comfortable. ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Max USA
- “ Staff were helpful and friendly. Nice facility in a convenient part of Ennis. I appreciated the 24 hour reception as well as staff advice on parking and where to go while in town. ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Cassandra USA
- “ very nice hostel, well situated ”
- 10 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA