Rowan Tree Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfect hostel. Very nice staff. Private room en suite was huge and very clean. Breakfast included! Location is great. ”
- 25 Sep 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Very nice hostel with helpful staff. Asked us where we wanted to go and explained the routes and times etc. Nice large kitchen and dining room. Rooms and bathrooms were clean. ”
- 10 Sep 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ This hostel was the most beautiful I have ever been to. We booked a room of 4 beds, it had its own bathroom, it was very clean, looked quite new, big balcony, right at the river and the center was just over the bridge. The staff was very helpfull and pleasant. I recommend this hostel from all of my heart. Thanks to the owner for taking care of. ”
- 26 Jun 2016 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Lovely hostel. Everything from the gentleman at the front desk all the way to cleanliness of the room was fantastic. There was even a kitchen which was expected but what wasn't expected was it having a ton of free food inside including cereal, fruit, pastries, pasta, etc. I even learned that the hostel was once or originally a gentlemans club. Everything in Ireland has a little history to it.! ”
- 10 Mar 2016 Adam USA