Rowan Tree Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We enjoyed our stay in Ennis at the Rowen Tree Hostel. Best hostel we stayed in across Europe. Clean, updated and nice facilities. Helpful and friendly staff. Only complaint from our family of 4 (with teenagers) was that the beds were too hard for us. Otherwise, everything was perfect! ”
- 17 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We had a group of 7 and they put us in an eight person room with our own bathroom. Clean and comfortable. ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Max USA
- “ Staff were helpful and friendly. Nice facility in a convenient part of Ennis. I appreciated the 24 hour reception as well as staff advice on parking and where to go while in town. ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Cassandra USA
- “ very nice hostel, well situated ”
- 10 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Well located in the centre of the city. Good parking on Sundays, otherwise may be difficult. ”
- 10 Aug 2013 Jaroslav Czech Republic