Royal Mile Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was incredibly hot in the rooms, but having the windows open made for a very loud sleep as the hostel is right on the main strip. That said, the location is right in the heart of the Royal Mile, and so is perfect for tourists who want to do touristy things. The "common area" was more like 3 couches squished into a reception area, and that was seemingly the only area that got WiFi. No free breakfast :( The staff were friendly, and good for checking that you were indeed a guest there. ”
- 27 Aug 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Extremely helpful staff, convenient location (on Royal Mile, close to train station), clean and comfortable. ”
- 04 May 2014 Jennifer USA
- “ Great hostel atmosphere, super friendly and helpful staff. It was a shame I was only booked to stay for three nights but they were great. Only thing is wifi does not reach the far rooms, but that really isn't a problem since you wont be spending to much free time locked away in your room if you know what is best! ”
- 11 Mar 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Free locker on the dorm, good service. ”
- 02 Nov 2013 Josephine Denmark