Royal Mile Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great atmosphere, excellent location in the city centre. ”
- 22 Apr 2015 Alicia Spain
- “ Sockets in the bathroom by the mirror would have been nice, or alternatively mirrors in the dorms somewhere by the beds. ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Liisa Finland
- “ It was incredibly hot in the rooms, but having the windows open made for a very loud sleep as the hostel is right on the main strip. That said, the location is right in the heart of the Royal Mile, and so is perfect for tourists who want to do touristy things. The "common area" was more like 3 couches squished into a reception area, and that was seemingly the only area that got WiFi. No free breakfast :( The staff were friendly, and good for checking that you were indeed a guest there. ”
- 27 Aug 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Extremely helpful staff, convenient location (on Royal Mile, close to train station), clean and comfortable. ”
- 04 May 2014 Jennifer USA