Royal Mile Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Extremely helpful staff, convenient location (on Royal Mile, close to train station), clean and comfortable. ”
- 04 May 2014 Jennifer USA
- “ Great hostel atmosphere, super friendly and helpful staff. It was a shame I was only booked to stay for three nights but they were great. Only thing is wifi does not reach the far rooms, but that really isn't a problem since you wont be spending to much free time locked away in your room if you know what is best! ”
- 11 Mar 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Free locker on the dorm, good service. ”
- 02 Nov 2013 Josephine Denmark
- “ Rude receptionists and an ever worse manager. You can stay at the hostel next door. It's called the Brodies and its cheaper and more worthy. Internet connection sucks and they know it but they dont do anything for it. ”
- 09 Sep 2013 Pavlos Greece