Royal Mile Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Free locker on the dorm, good service. ”
- 02 Nov 2013 Josephine Denmark
- “ Rude receptionists and an ever worse manager. You can stay at the hostel next door. It's called the Brodies and its cheaper and more worthy. Internet connection sucks and they know it but they dont do anything for it. ”
- 09 Sep 2013 Pavlos Greece
- “ Nice hostel. The location is great - right in the center of town. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, and the facilities were perfectly adequate. My stay was short and I did not spend much time at the hostel, but it seemed that there was plenty of opportunity to meet and hang out with fellow travelers. Seems like a good place for either a short or extended stay. ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Kaichen USA
- “ Great location and well organised. quite and clean, even the kitchen. The kitchen isn't big, and there is no real cooker, but a separate electric little cooker with two plates - so perfectly fine to use, but not the place for a big dinner. Nice place. ”
- 15 Jul 2013 Anonymous Norway
- “ The location was great, and it was a pretty enjoyable, overall good stay. We slept in the dorm, and it was great having outlets next to each bed. But you had to have the window open to let in cool air, which also let in a lot of noise from a busy street. ”
- 12 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel is great, great location, clean, hot showers power points by your bed and a locker for valuables in your room, plus it's £3.50 to have your washing done ! ”
- 28 Apr 2013 Harney Australia