Royal Mile Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall satisfied. Small but clean, has everything you need. Can use the kitchen for your own cooking purpose, lots of ppl cook for themselves. 2 pounds for light breakfast. Be able to use wifi in your room also, since it's small. Location, couldn't be better. Very close to waverly bridge where you can get on train or hop on Airlink which will bring you directly to the airport in 30 min. Highly recommended in terms of location. ”
- 14 Jun 2016 Yungkwang South Korea
- “ The best hostel I stayed in on my two week trip to Scotland. The atmosphere in the hostel is very warm and cozy. It's a small hostel, but perfect for meeting people if traveling alone. 1/4 of the people living there are also work part time at the hostel. They are like a family and they will welcome you. I also liked the fire place and the hot chocolate after a day of exploring Edinburgh in rain. ”
- 09 Apr 2016 Neija Denmark
- “ Sweet hostel with great location. Breakfast is huge for only 2GBP. Possibilities for hanging stuff are missing in both the dorms and the bathrooms. Apart from this I can really recommend this hostel. ”
- 17 Jan 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ I liked the hostel and is very clear what the offer from the beginning. The staff was friendly and willing to help you. Te toilet was not always clean but as a place with very people I know is difficult to keep it ok. I would put more hangers in order to make easier to people to hang towels, clothes, etc... ”
- 23 Oct 2015 Cristina Spain
- “ I only stayed one night, but it was superb, friendly stuff, perfectly located, lockers in the spacious rooms, there is nothing negative I can say about this hostel. ”
- 07 Sep 2015 Till Germany