Royal Mile Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best hostel I stayed in on my two week trip to Scotland. The atmosphere in the hostel is very warm and cozy. It's a small hostel, but perfect for meeting people if traveling alone. 1/4 of the people living there are also work part time at the hostel. They are like a family and they will welcome you. I also liked the fire place and the hot chocolate after a day of exploring Edinburgh in rain. ”
- 09 Apr 2016 Neija Denmark
- “ Sweet hostel with great location. Breakfast is huge for only 2GBP. Possibilities for hanging stuff are missing in both the dorms and the bathrooms. Apart from this I can really recommend this hostel. ”
- 17 Jan 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ I liked the hostel and is very clear what the offer from the beginning. The staff was friendly and willing to help you. Te toilet was not always clean but as a place with very people I know is difficult to keep it ok. I would put more hangers in order to make easier to people to hang towels, clothes, etc... ”
- 23 Oct 2015 Cristina Spain
- “ I only stayed one night, but it was superb, friendly stuff, perfectly located, lockers in the spacious rooms, there is nothing negative I can say about this hostel. ”
- 07 Sep 2015 Till Germany
- “ Very secure, very generous sized rooms, great bathroom (with hair dryers and straighteners available), fantastic staff, super fast wifi. Would definitely stay again and recommend to anyone! ”
- 10 Aug 2015 Katherine Australia