Royal Park Hotel and Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Only one shower per section is a bit complicated in high season. And we found a couple of cockroaches on our room. Other than that, a good experience ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Natalia Mexico
- “ Really liked it. The location is fine. Nice neighbourhood, able to walk to the 96th st. Subway Station. I would recommend it and stay there again myself in the future. ”
- 19 May 2014 Justin USA
- “ Royal Park Hotel and Hostel is a nice place to stay. Be aware that the rooms are very loud, meaning that you basically can hear everything that is going on in other rooms. We had a private ensuite double bed and it was cleaned/tidied every day when we got home from walking all over NYC. The staff is friendly and very helpful. The hotel/hostel is also placed very close to the 96th street red metro line (line 1, 2 and 3) which is also nice. ”
- 28 Apr 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Everything was really nice. The only thing we have to complain is that one day, while we were sleeping, the housekeeper entered to our room after we said we didn't need their services. After we talked about it on the reception area, it didn't happen again. Also, it would be easier if they put cards instead of keys for the doors. ”
- 15 Jan 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Best location for a fair price. ”
- 29 Dec 2013 Thalita Brazil