Royal Park Hotel and Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Only one shower per section is a bit complicated in high season. And we found a couple of cockroaches on our room. Other than that, a good experience ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Natalia Mexico
- “ Really liked it. The location is fine. Nice neighbourhood, able to walk to the 96th st. Subway Station. I would recommend it and stay there again myself in the future. ”
- 19 May 2014 Justin USA
- “ Royal Park Hotel and Hostel is a nice place to stay. Be aware that the rooms are very loud, meaning that you basically can hear everything that is going on in other rooms. We had a private ensuite double bed and it was cleaned/tidied every day when we got home from walking all over NYC. The staff is friendly and very helpful. The hotel/hostel is also placed very close to the 96th street red metro line (line 1, 2 and 3) which is also nice. ”
- 28 Apr 2014 Anonymous Denmark