Royal Road Residence Prague
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lovely hostel. The balcony outside is brilliant aswell and location is the best. ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Georgia England
- “ We LOVED this hostel. Would definitely go back. Right in the heart of the city. Safe, beautiful, friendly staff! ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice big room, fantastic location, my only gripe (and I don't care that much but still): the photos on hostels.com are not at all representative of the actual hostel. ”
- 18 Jun 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Everything about this place was great. The rooms were clean (We had a double room with a bathroom) and it seemed the bathrooms had just been renovated. The staff were excellent and helpful. We lived on the 4th floor but it was nice to be able to go into a room in a hostel without having to go through reception. It felt like we had complete privacy. And the location was literally INSANE. Not even 100 meters to the Charles Bridge! ”
- 16 May 2014 Adam Denmark
- “ It would have been nice if we had known the breakfast was an additional cost when we were booking. It was reasonably priced and a good selection, but we didn't know it was extra until 3 days into the stay. ”
- 04 Nov 2013 Anonymous Canada