Royal Road Residence Prague
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was extremely noisy because the doors are old and it took three different keys to get into the rooms. This was a pain because st night we would often be woken up by people trying to get in or out of the hostel. Also the rooms are not cleaned everyday. We were there for three days and did not see the hostel bathroom or bedrooms cleaned once. ”
- 23 Jun 2015 Madison Canada
- “ My girlfriend and I stayed in a private double room for almost a week. You simply cannot get a better location. ”
- 04 Mar 2015 Jason USA
- “ I had a Group of drama students in Prague for a drama training workshop in Black Theatre. And in that case our stay at your hostel was absolutely fantastic.Thank you. ”
- 16 Jan 2015 Torben Ibsgaard Denmark
- “ Excellent stay! ”
- 10 Jan 2015 Anonymous Belgium
- “ This is an amazing place to stay, right next to Charles Bridge city center. Rooms were very comfortable and come with Kitchen, living room and dresser! Pro- Location, Room size ”
- 10 Sep 2014 Arjun India
- “ The Royal Roads was a good place to stay. Clean, bed was comfortable, super central, the staff was so friendly and helpful and helped me with all I needed and more. The dorm was almost empty when I was there and it was fine with me. Felt like I had all the space for my self :) ”
- 30 Aug 2014 Ahmad Sudan