Royal Road Residence Prague
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It would have been nice if we had known the breakfast was an additional cost when we were booking. It was reasonably priced and a good selection, but we didn't know it was extra until 3 days into the stay. ”
- 04 Nov 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ the best place that you can imagine. as italian says" sono remasta senza parole" ”
- 17 Jun 2013 Anonymous Iran
- “ AMAZING LOCATION! The key system is kind of annoying because none of the keys are marked and the doors seem a little less than secure. I ended up getting upgraded to an apartment which was absolutely insane. Would recommend that if you have the finances for it. ”
- 30 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ The appartment is well located and it is bigger than I guess.The drawback I found was that just it has one bathroom and one toilet and solely 5 beds when the house was for 8 people. The other three had to sleep on the couchs. ”
- 30 Nov 2012 Paloma