Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I only spent one night here but my stay was pleasant. Although the hotel was about one kilometer from the beach it was a nice place to stay. The lady at the front desk was really helpful. They offer motorbike rentals at $5 per day which was convenient. They also offer bus and train tickets; I purchased a train ticket from them which was convenient. However the ticket was supposed to be for a train that left at 5 PM but they instead sold me one that left at 9 PM. Everything else was ok :) ”
- 02 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This is the "other" Ruby hotel, so I'm pretty sure they named this one in hopes of getting tourists. The staff was helpful if you could understand them, since they didn't speak much English. It's close to the main strip, but it's kind of in a dodgy alley. They main door was locked, but my key opened other doors (I had anciently gone to the wrong room and was able to open the door!" I had a room to myself, but it was very cramped, and the shower was pretty rubbish. ”
- 26 Dec 2013 Stephanie USA
- “ Very likely stuff, good location ”
- 08 Oct 2013 Anonymous Russia