Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very likely stuff, good location ”
- 08 Oct 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ A very good choice for Nha Trang, especially if you are a single traveller. Location is just around the corner from all the bars, cafes and restaurants you would ever want+a short 10 minute walk to the beach. I booked 2 days and stayed 5. I can't say anything negative about the Ruby Hotel. I am TravelinAlan, 113 countries and counting. I give them my highest rating. ”
- 21 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great view from a window in the 4th floor, 5-10 min walking distance from the beach and city centre. Good value for a money, private room for this money- maybe one of the best options in the town. ”
- 11 Feb 2013 Anonymous Latvia
- “ Stuff`s English very poor. We booked a twin room, but it was without window at all! It was awful. ”
- 17 Jan 2013 Anonymous Russia