Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is the "other" Ruby hotel, so I'm pretty sure they named this one in hopes of getting tourists. The staff was helpful if you could understand them, since they didn't speak much English. It's close to the main strip, but it's kind of in a dodgy alley. They main door was locked, but my key opened other doors (I had anciently gone to the wrong room and was able to open the door!" I had a room to myself, but it was very cramped, and the shower was pretty rubbish. ”
- 26 Dec 2013 Stephanie USA
- “ Very likely stuff, good location ”
- 08 Oct 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ A very good choice for Nha Trang, especially if you are a single traveller. Location is just around the corner from all the bars, cafes and restaurants you would ever want+a short 10 minute walk to the beach. I booked 2 days and stayed 5. I can't say anything negative about the Ruby Hotel. I am TravelinAlan, 113 countries and counting. I give them my highest rating. ”
- 21 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA