Rucksack Inn @ HongKong Street
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A nice place with friendly staff, everything else was good, only the bed I was sleeping was squishy and noisy. ”
- 08 Feb 2014 Anonymous China
- “ you get what you pay for. ”
- 06 Feb 2014 rosella Philippines
- “ Great location, friendly staff, and clean. Definitely Recommendable ”
- 07 Jan 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Its in the heart of the city so you can go anywhere you want by train or bus. very cozy place inside. Very good for the Backpackers especially the younger ones.The people in the hotel are accommodating. I would be glad to go back in this hotel the next time I came by. ”
- 16 Oct 2013 Rodel Philippines
- “ Really nice staff! Clean toilets and good showers. ”
- 15 Mar 2013 Carl Sweden