Rucksack Inn @ HongKong Street
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Its in the heart of the city so you can go anywhere you want by train or bus. very cozy place inside. Very good for the Backpackers especially the younger ones.The people in the hotel are accommodating. I would be glad to go back in this hotel the next time I came by. ”
- 16 Oct 2013 Rodel Philippines
- “ Really nice staff! Clean toilets and good showers. ”
- 15 Mar 2013 Carl Sweden
- “ I stayed very well for 5 nights at Rucksack Inn. I would like to stay at the hostel if I will visit Singapore again. ”
- 14 Jan 2013 Anonymous
- “ I actually moved to the one at Temple St, Chinatown, due to renovation at Rucksack HK st. And this comment is for Temple St. Stayed there for 3 nights. A very comfy, clean, clean, clean, CLEANNNNN, super helpful and friendly staffs. A very great location too. Close to Chinatown nightmarket. Feel more local! I will comeback there for sure. Thank you Rucksack Temple St!!! ”
- 24 Oct 2012 Wenny Indonesian