Rucksack Inn @ Temple Street
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place can comfortably accommodate maybe 50 ppl. Unfortunately, there are 2x that many beds. Very crowded! I know space is expensive in Singapore, but 2 sinks for 54 people is ridiculous. NO floor space in the rooms. Standing room only in the kitchen at breakfast. It would help if instead of keeping some rooms completely empty and filling others, you would spread guests out. 4 in a 6-person room would be much more comfortable. Otherwise great: clean, good staff, and 3 free computers! ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very clean and comfortable, good location, friendly staff. The lockers (need to pay S$20 deposit) are not very big. ”
- 29 Jul 2014 SHEAU LING Malaysia
- “ Awesome place! ”
- 31 Jan 2014 Anonymous Norway