Rucksack Inn @ Temple Street
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ 1) Not all staffs at front desk are able to speak local language /dialect. 2) Very clean environment. 3) No table for breakfast at ground floor, I expect a table with chairs for guests to place their coffee mugs and plate to enjoy toast, unfortunately most of them were sitting on the sofa holding their coffee mugs, like beggars, a bit crowded too. 4) The toilets and shower rooms are very clean, located away fron front desk, providing privacy for guest to do their business, good arrangment. ”
- 01 Aug 2013 PHANG SAI Malaysia
- “ Nice staff, room is clean, excellent location for food and transportation. If room have windows and lock will be perfect. ”
- 21 Jun 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ (-) No locker for luggage, no window, no regulation among guests, no key for mixed room (+)get breakfast (only bread), Have cctv in corridor, nintendo wii, books, soap, seperate toilet and shower, power supply for each guest, near MRT ”
- 16 Feb 2013 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ My one night stay at Rucksack Inn Temple Street was pretty good. Nice bed and toilet/shower, excellent location within 2-3 minutes walk from the nearest MRT station. I wish my room had windows though, it was pitch dark when the lights were off and I had no idea it was day/night time without looking at my watch. Compared to other hostels I've stayed at, the rooms were also rather small. The staff could have been friendlier. Other than these things, the place was quite nice. ”
- 16 Jul 2012 Ikrar