Rucksack Inn @ Temple Street
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very clean and comfortable, good location, friendly staff. The lockers (need to pay S$20 deposit) are not very big. ”
- 29 Jul 2014 SHEAU LING Malaysia
- “ Awesome place! ”
- 31 Jan 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ 1) Not all staffs at front desk are able to speak local language /dialect. 2) Very clean environment. 3) No table for breakfast at ground floor, I expect a table with chairs for guests to place their coffee mugs and plate to enjoy toast, unfortunately most of them were sitting on the sofa holding their coffee mugs, like beggars, a bit crowded too. 4) The toilets and shower rooms are very clean, located away fron front desk, providing privacy for guest to do their business, good arrangment. ”
- 01 Aug 2013 PHANG SAI Malaysia