Rumblefish Adventure Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hope there's a kitchen where guests can wash the utensils and cups instead of waiting for somebody fr the hostel to clean it. ”
- 28 Oct 2013 Anonymous Philippines
- “ We stayed here 3 nights in a 2 bed dorm and we liked it. The place is clean and very quiet. Our room had one fan and light per bed. It´s a 10 minute walk to the beach, and shops. Not a party hostel. Staff was very nice, always answered our emails quickly. We had to change our arrival date twice and they did it without any problem. There´s also a common fridge to put your stuff. ”
- 07 May 2013 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Great staff, great location and good value for money compared with other accomodation in Kata Beach (and Patong). ”
- 08 Jan 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ there are not many cheap hostels / guesthouses available in phuket for online preoder, so it's good from all that available, but not so good. probably you'll find cheap room walking down the streets next day. but the guesthouse is pretty nice, clean and have diving atmosphere, there is a lot of equipment on the first floor. have wifi, have some green limitations, some problems with checkin after 6 pm - if you late, call them or mail them first. but staff is well english speaking and nice. ”
- 06 Dec 2012 Anonymous Russia