Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best hostel I've ever stayed in. ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Vigithan Denmark
- “ I stayed for a week in this hostel and had a very pleasant stay. The hostel is really well located and the staff were very helpful and forthcoming. I shared the bathroom with others on my floor, but never had to wait and it was always spotlessly clean. The street the hostel is situated in is a pedestrian street, but you do get quite some noise from people talking, so I slept with a closed window and a/c on, which was fine. Highly recommended! ”
- 13 Jul 2014 Laura Switzerland
- “ Russafa was my favorite hostel (out of many excellent hostels) of an almost 3 week backpacking trip through Spain and I cannot recommend it enough. The man running the hostel treats you like a family member and was incredibly accommodating to our every need. Nice kitchen and cheap grocery store nearby for cooking in on a budget trip. Very clean, nice bathrooms and common room. Internet works well throughout the building. Short walk to a bus service (BUS 19!) to beach and museums. Book here! ”
- 04 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ very nice and helpfull and cheerfull staff ”
- 18 May 2014 Olcay Turkey
- “ The instructions how to get there are poor. It is in fact very easy to find. Just turn SHARP right out of the station gates doubling back on yourself and walk diagonally up to the big avenue Gran Via de Germania. Cross over and continue down Russafa Street until you come to a small pedestrian area with a nice modern church on the right. The Hostel is opposite the church and is just a small doorway next to restaurant (sorry I have forgotten the name of the restaurant. ”
- 31 Oct 2013 william England