Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Definitely one of my best hostel experiences: the employees were super kind and super helpful, it was very quiet at night, and there was a delicious breakfast. Plus, I only stayed one night, but the people at the hostel let me come and go (and use the facilities) for the whole day afterwards, which I thought was really nice of them. Would definitely stay again! ”
- 26 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ A really nice Hostel with a kind atmosphere and a good breakfast! Especially the staff is very kind and tries help you with every question or problem you may have. I really recommend it! ”
- 08 Sep 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Highly Recommended. ”
- 27 Aug 2015 MANDAR India
- “ Amazing staff! Ample amount for free breakfast! Rooms clean and perfect! Church bells go off all the time if you can live with that! Don't know the prices normally, but it was pretty pricey during la tomatina as to be expected. I would absolutely stay here again. Great location just outside the historic core, which is only a 10 minute walk away. Stop hunting for hostels and stay here!! Thanks Russafa!! ”
- 23 Aug 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great breakfast in the morning, friendly and helpful staff, not so nice is the missing air-condition, you´ll just have a fan in the room but other than that, all good. ”
- 21 Aug 2015 Anuschka Germany
- “ GREAT hostel, the owner is friendly and lovely, a lot of facilities are offered for a very good price. You can have a free breakfast there and cook your own food; moreover the location is definetely the best. we loved it and we will come back ”
- 05 Aug 2015 Valeria Italy