Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best hostel I've ever stayed in. ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Vigithan Denmark
- “ I stayed for a week in this hostel and had a very pleasant stay. The hostel is really well located and the staff were very helpful and forthcoming. I shared the bathroom with others on my floor, but never had to wait and it was always spotlessly clean. The street the hostel is situated in is a pedestrian street, but you do get quite some noise from people talking, so I slept with a closed window and a/c on, which was fine. Highly recommended! ”
- 13 Jul 2014 Laura Switzerland
- “ Russafa was my favorite hostel (out of many excellent hostels) of an almost 3 week backpacking trip through Spain and I cannot recommend it enough. The man running the hostel treats you like a family member and was incredibly accommodating to our every need. Nice kitchen and cheap grocery store nearby for cooking in on a budget trip. Very clean, nice bathrooms and common room. Internet works well throughout the building. Short walk to a bus service (BUS 19!) to beach and museums. Book here! ”
- 04 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ very nice and helpfull and cheerfull staff ”
- 18 May 2014 Olcay Turkey