Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Russafa was my favorite hostel (out of many excellent hostels) of an almost 3 week backpacking trip through Spain and I cannot recommend it enough. The man running the hostel treats you like a family member and was incredibly accommodating to our every need. Nice kitchen and cheap grocery store nearby for cooking in on a budget trip. Very clean, nice bathrooms and common room. Internet works well throughout the building. Short walk to a bus service (BUS 19!) to beach and museums. Book here! ”
- 04 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ very nice and helpfull and cheerfull staff ”
- 18 May 2014 Olcay Turkey
- “ The instructions how to get there are poor. It is in fact very easy to find. Just turn SHARP right out of the station gates doubling back on yourself and walk diagonally up to the big avenue Gran Via de Germania. Cross over and continue down Russafa Street until you come to a small pedestrian area with a nice modern church on the right. The Hostel is opposite the church and is just a small doorway next to restaurant (sorry I have forgotten the name of the restaurant. ”
- 31 Oct 2013 william England
- “ Very nice and helpful hostel staff, clean facilities, good breakfast. The hostel is worth recomendation. ”
- 07 Oct 2013 Barbara Poland
- “ All in all I loved my stay at Russafa Youth Hostel. I felt home and safe the whole time there. The staff is incredible and will help you with everything and contribute to give you the best experience in Valencia. The rooms are in good conditions and all of them are very light and with a nice view. The area is the best in Valencia - not touristed with a cozy atmosphere, old buildings and a lot of life. The city centre is in walking distance. The price is good considering what you get! ”
- 19 Aug 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Great staff, a little difficulty finding the place but a great stay. My friend and I had a great time in Valencia. Thanks! ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Kelly USA