Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent location, clean. Walking distance from old town, and local Puerto Rico street has some excellent relaxed atmosphere restaurants. Friendly staff and nice breakfast. Room very basic but ok, no TV. K&J, Finland ”
- 17 Apr 2017 Juha Finland
- “ The staff was very helpful and nice. The building was very humid with no air conditioning but not a huge issue. If you're looking for a place to sleep in at this isn't it because the vendors for the market are very loud in the morning but it's an excellent location! ”
- 28 Aug 2016 Lauren Canada
- “ I haven't been to much hostels in my life but future ones it will be difficult to beat the "russafa youth hostel". The rooms are clean and and equipped with a ceiling fan, the bed sheets are changed often. The shared bathrooms are enough for the amount of guests using them and very clean as well. The staff is superb, very friendly, helpful and even provide tourist information at every daytime. I will definitely recommend this hostel! ”
- 18 Aug 2016 Jonas Germany